The staff of the Office of Sponsored Programs (“OSP”) works as a team to deliver a wide variety of support services for sponsored programs. For a quick overview of the various OSP responsibilities, please review our organization chart. Our contact information is as follows:
|Functional Area||Email Address||Example Correspondence|
|• Proposal submission confirmations from sponsors;
• Award-related notifications from sponsors; and
• General OSP correspondence.
|• Proposal preparation and submission;
• Limited submissions; and
• Sharing funding opportunities with campus units.
|• Award negotiation, drafting and acceptance;
• Subaward negotiation, drafting and acceptance;
• Contract for Services negotiation, drafting and acceptance;
• Advance Department ID / Advance Spending Requests;
• No-Cost Extension Requests; and
• Disputes and performance problems.
|• Post-Award and Closeout management matters;
• Grant Funding Distribution Forms (GFDFs);
• Budget Adjustment Requests (BARs);
• Technical report submissions from PIs; and
• PI changes or reductions in effort.
|• Report requests to OSP;
• Production support for Frevvo, InfoEd and OFC/PPM;
• OSP project management questions; and
• Sponsored project data quality assurance.
|• Questions about Recharge Center setup/management; and
• F&A rate research and negotiations.
|Phone & Fax||Physical Address||Mailing Address|
|Phone: +1 (208) 426-4420|
Fax: +1 (208) 426-1048
|Boise State University|
The Ron and Linda Yanke Family Research Park
220 E. Parkcenter Blvd.
Boise, ID 83706
|1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725-1135