The Office of Sponsored Programs (“OSP”) oversees sponsored project and recharge center activities at Boise State University (“University”). OSP’s primary mission is to support the University’s sponsored activities by providing exceptional expertise and collaborative service. OSP also develops and communicates institution-wide policies specific to sponsored projects and recharge centers, and provides training to further enhance the culture of responsible stewardship of sponsored funding. When you have questions, our staff is here to help!
Sponsored Project Life Cycle
OSP’s pre-award and post-award services related to sponsored projects include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Proposal budget preparation.
- Interpretation of sponsor guidelines.
- Review and endorsement of proposals on behalf of Boise State University.
- Submission of electronic proposals.
- Receipt and processing of awards.
- Negotiation and execution of awards and subawards.
- Sponsored project account monitoring.
- Sponsored project financial reporting.
- Project closeout.
- Effort reporting.
For information about the University’s recharge center rates or how to establish, manage, transfer or discontinue recharge centers, please visit the Recharge Centers page.
Policies, Guidelines, Forms, Templates and Training Materials
Many of the policies, guidelines, forms, templates and training materials needed for the appropriate management of sponsored projects and recharge centers are available on the Policies & Guidelines, Forms & Templates and Training Materials web pages. If you need assistance locating information, please contact us.