The Office of Sponsored Programs oversees all aspects of sponsored project activities. Our staff is here to assist you from proposal submission through award management and close-out ensuring compliance with federal, state, agency and University policies.
Our Services Include:
- Proposal budgets
- Review and endorsement of proposals on behalf of Boise State University
- Submission of electronic proposals
- Negotiation and execution of contracts
- Receipt and processing of grant and contract awards
- Interpretation of sponsor guidelines
- Sponsored program account monitoring
- Sponsored program financial reporting
- Project closeout
- Effort reporting
We also develop and communicate institution-wide policies specific to sponsored programs and provide training to further enhance the culture of responsible stewardship of grant funding at Boise.
Division of Research and Economic Development Mission
Our mission is to support sponsored activity at Boise State University by providing exceptional service, expertise, and education while maintaining a collaborative approach to effective sponsored program management among all university faculty and staff.
Our staff is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to hearing from you and learning how we may be of assistance to you.