The Office of Sponsored Programs oversees all aspects of sponsored project activities. Our staff is here to assist you from proposal submission through award, negotiation, management and close-out to ensure compliance with federal, state, agency and University statutes, regulations, policies and guidelines.
Our Services Include:
- Proposal budget preparation.
- Interpretation of sponsor guidelines.
- Review and endorsement of proposals on behalf of Boise State University.
- Submission of electronic proposals.
- Receipt and processing of awards.
- Negotiation and execution of awards and subawards.
- Sponsored project account monitoring.
- Sponsored project financial reporting.
- Project closeout.
- Effort reporting.
We also develop and communicate institution-wide policies specific to sponsored programs and provide training to further enhance the culture of responsible stewardship of award funding at Boise State University.
Division of Research and Economic Development Mission
Our mission is to support sponsored activity at Boise State University by providing exceptional service, expertise and education while maintaining a collaborative approach to effective sponsored program management among all University faculty and staff.
Our staff is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to hearing from you and learning how we may be of assistance to you.