EPSCoR Research Administrator
Division of Research
Boise State University, p0wered by creativity and innovation, stands uniquely positioned in the Northwest as a metropolitan research university of distinction. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the position of EPSCoR Research Administrator, overseeing post-award fiscal management and administrative duties on behalf of researchers, work closely with faculty and sponsors, act as a resource for interpretation and application of complex research rules and regulations.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Budget: establish and maintain grant accounts, ensure comprehensive oversight of EPSCoR grant funds; budget reporting, assist investigators in determining funds availability, oversee effort reporting, manage post award functions including payroll, discrepancies, corrections
- Manage administrative support to the EPSCoR grant faculty and staff
- Coordinate and manage agency site visits. Provide documentation and information as requested by auditors during the annual single audit
At a minimum you should have: A high level of proficiency with various spreadsheet and DB management software programs to manage financial data; advanced written and verbal communication skills; outstanding customer service skills; ability to make sound decisions with minimal supervision based on experience interpreting and analyzing information; detail oriented, ability to prioritize; ability to function independently.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience
Preferentially, you will have:
- Knowledge of grant/fund accounting, grant rules, regulations and practices including those associated with research funding from federal, state, local, non-profit, private, corporate and other sponsors. This includes knowledge and experience with OMB Circulars A-21, A-110 and A-133 as well as the Federal Acquisitions Regulations
Salary and benefits: $35,600 to 40,900 per year DOE, plus an excellent benefits package is available for eligible employees, for more information visit: http://hrs.boisestate.edu/careers/benefits/ .
If this sounds like the job for you: Please submit a cover letter indicating your interest and qualifications for this position. Attach a resume that includes employment history (including dates of employment) and three professional references with contact information. Required documents should be emailed to Robyn Williams at email@example.com. The deadline for document submission is December 2, 2013.
About the University: http://www.boisestate.edu/
About the City of Boise: http://www.boisechamber.org/
Background Investigations – Any offer of employment at Boise State University will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation. To view the University’s full Background Investigations policy, please go to http://policy.boisestate.edu.
Drug-Free Workplace – It is the policy of Boise State University to maintain a drug-free workplace and campus. For more information about this policy, please go to http://policy.boisestate.edu.
Jeanne Clery Statement – The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act) requires all colleges and universities that participate in federal financial aid programs to keep and disclose information about crime on and near their campuses to all job applicants. To read the Boise State University Safety Report go to http://security.boisestate.edu/annual-security-reports.
Boise State University is a SMOKE FREE campus. For more information please go to http://healthservices.boisestate.edu/smokefree/